Svedala churchAdresse: Malmövägen, 233 39 Svedala Vis kort
Adresse: Malmövägen, 233 39 Svedala
Designed by Professor C. G. Brunius and was built in 1852. The church was fitted in 1901 with, among other things new tower. Two of the altarpiece six paintings from the original stone church from the 1100's now hanging in the porch. The church was renovated in 1995.
Svedala church located in Svedala locality. It is the parish church in Svedala parish in the diocese of Lund.
The church with semicircular cross and a building of stone and replaced the medieval church. 1950 separated the south transept from the nave, and was made to the church and parish hall. In the north transept is since 1995 a chapel for religious services less.
Absidkupolens alfrescomålning from 1965, depicting the Good Shepherd, is the work of artist Erik Lindholm.
The church has two great organs.
Läktarorgeln was built in 1969 by Orgelbaumeister Gebrüder Jehmlich from Dresden.
Choir organ of digital character is from 1995.
A wing of the brand Kawai came in 2008.