Anderslöv's churchAdresse: Anderslöv Vis kort
A church in a Romanesque style that was built in the 1100s, and hundred years later the first church tower was added. Only nave and chancel originates from the Middle Age church.
Anderslöv’s church, with its high and pointy church tower, has in centuries captured the attention of people travelling on the country road. The original stone church was built in the 1100s, and hundred years later first tower was added. On a summer day in year 1869 the lightning struck down, the bells melted and the spar burned down. Two years later the new tower was built, and was with royal permission, even higher than the old one.
The pulpit originates from the 17th century and is made by Jakob Kremberg and his aids. The retable was drawn by Henrik Sjöstrom, an architect from Lund. This was added together with the baptismal font in year 1891.
Om denne aktivitet
Telefon nummer (booking)46 0410-202 25